Certified International Project Management Professional (CIPMP)
Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan | 11 – 13 February 2013 | USD 850
This module is designed to teach students the principles of good project management. Students will learn how to create project schedule, create cost budget, and produce critical path planning and evaluation reports. Important issues of staff selection and team management are also covered including risk and quality. These learning objectives are reinforced by a module project that allows the student to apply the principles and use the tools they learned.
- To promote recognition and acceptance of professional status for certified people involved in Project Management field.
- To increase the degree to which the individual gains personal confidence, satisfaction, and pride from direct involvement in Project Management.
- To feel comfortable with the examination format and typical question styles.
- To have prepared a study plan for passing the PASAS CIPMP exam.
Who Should Attend:
Project Manager, PMO, Project Planner, Project Coordinator, Head of Department.
Industries can be apply:
Banking, Oil and Gas, Construction, Telecommunications, IT Consultant, Manufacturer.
CIPMP Certification will be awarded upon successfully passing the exam from PASAS.
- Module 1:Introduction to Project Management
- Module 2: Project Management Context
- Module 3: Project Management Methodology
- Module 4: Project Integration Management
- Module 5: Project Scope Management
- Module 6: Project Time Management
- Module 7: Project Cost Management
- Module 8: Project Quality Management
- Module 9: Project Human Resource Management
- Module 10: Project Communications Management
- Module 11: Project Risk Management
- Module 12: Project Procurement Management
- Module 13: Ethics and Future of Project Management
3 Days Training (09.00 – 17.00)
11 – 13 February 2013
AXA Tower 37th Kuningan City, Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav.18, Kuningan – Jakarta Selatan
- PASAS Original Materials
- Exam Voucher
- Meeting Packages (Coffee Break and Lunch)
- Certificate of Achievement from PASAS (if passed exam)